Well, we got a new mission president- President Staheli and I am really excited to meet him (again- once at the MTC) next Friday. This should be an awesome year with him. Yeah, only a year remains. I can't believe it. But, sorry I don't have much time. Tomorrow for preparation day we're visiting some cool spots with our Branch Mission Leader and then we are going to his parents' house in Quimper for crepes. Things are going well here. We have Le Tour de France which starts this week and then Brest 2008 - the big parade of boats. Hopefully lots of people will be out and happy and willing to hear the gospel! They need it.

Here are just a few photos from this week-
Plouzanec (I think- I kind of forgot the name... but the Querel family lives there and they were so sweet as to entertain us for the day, take us to the beach and through some gardens. This is Frere Querel, he is an angel.)

Just dipping our feet in. The water was freezy.

But I love you all, and I hope you'll write in some form. Take care. Bisous (those are the cheek to cheek kisses everyone does- they're kind of adorable)!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home